BEWARE OF FAKE INVOICES
we inform you about a current spam wave with fake invoices, which are sent under the name of LMC Caravan GmbH & Co. KG. The destination addresses are chosen arbitrarily. There was no data tap at LMC Caravan GmbH & Co. KG.
LMC Caravan GmbH & Co. KG generally does not send electronic invoice emails with external links. These are emails with the aim of installing malware on your computer.
Please pay attention to following instructions:
- Do not open attachments!
- Don't click links!
- Delete the mail immediately
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
Basically, great caution is required in the area of email, especially when it comes to links and attachments.
Here are some general information for treating E-Mails:
- Check whether you are a customer of the alleged company or know the sender.
- Check that your name is spelled correctly.
- Is there a customer number or another element for identification?
- Do the plausibility check: Does the company even manufacture the invoiced items? If you are unsure, check whether the company has published a warning on its website or in social media.
- As a precaution, you should not open any emails and especially attachments or links that you do not know or did not expect.
- Don't be shocked by high bills and reminders.
- Your computer should always have the latest anti-virus protection for the best possible protection.
Your LMC Caravan GmbH & Co. KG